We are looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our awesome team! We have a robust digital marketing plan in place, and you are the last piece to our complete puzzle. As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for teeing up, kicking off and taking our overall digital marketing strategy to the next level. If spending your days brainstorming new and creative growth strategies to increase sales, reservations, and engagement with our brands sounds like the way you want to spend your day, then join us! We work hard, play hard, and we like each other!
• Build, plan, implement, analyze, manage, and report on the overall digital marketing strategy, including brainstorming creative digital growth strategies
• Update and manage website content for company websites and shopping cart, ensure websites are always optimized for search engines and accessible for all customers,
• Plan, create, and execute targeted email and text message campaigns. Analyze email performance and make recommendations for improvement
• Plan and implement digital advertising (including Google ad-words) and digital couponing programs; analyze performance, and make recommendations for improvement
• Collaborate on social media activities with our Marketing Coordinator to ensure all digital marketing strategies are aligned and act as Social media backup
• Assist with other general marketing activities as assigned, collaborating with both internal teammates and external agencies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related field plus 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, or commensurate experience
• Knowledge of different digital marketing channels
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Proficient in full Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite preferred (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
• Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer literacy
• Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
• Highly organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Passionate about food, wine, and hospitality!
This is primarily a remote position that will require the ability to be onsite as needed.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Dundee Hills in Oregon wine country, we are one of the state’s LAST REMAINING pioneering wineries THAT IS STILL family-owned and operated. We are passionately committed to creating world-class wines which express our distinctive hillside vineyards. We also have a steadfast commitment to being good citizens in our community and good to the earth: we are a certified B Corp, our barrel cellar is LEED certified, and our estate vineyard is certified organic. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a company where no idea is left unturned and you can utilize your proven experience to make a difference, we would love for you to submit your complete resume and cover letter.
Sokol Blosser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.