This position performs and supports a variety of functions within the Finance Department to support our order and inventory management of wines.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Enter orders
• Process wholesale and export orders from distributors
• Generate and send invoices to distributors
• Complete new product registrations for TTB
• Coordinate shipping with 3rd party warehouse
• Communicate with production, sales reps and internal staff.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Proactive at effectively completing tasks, operating with little oversight.
• Detail-oriented, strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle repetition
• Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, problem resolution
• Excellent planning and project management skills
• Acute attention to detail with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Able to work in a team environment as well as operate independently
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities under time pressure
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor Degree a plus
• Experience with AMS
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
• Winery accounting experience preferred
• 2-3 years winery order processing experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Advanced Excel skills are preferred
• Experience with NetSuite is a plus
• Will require sitting at a desk/personal computer for extended period