• Delivers outstanding customer service to all internal and external clients.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issues; determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
• Processes and coordinates routine and special customer order transactions.
• Maintains a current working knowledge of Winebow products.
• Works closely with Winebow's Sales staff, providing support and feedback regarding communication with clients
• Provides phone coverage and support for sales staff and their clients as needed.
• Responds to emergency orders and customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Assists/attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services when appropriate.
• Must be a team player, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and work well under demand to meet deadlines.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Performs other duties as assigned, including coverage of front reception desk, as required
• Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
• Resolves customer issues/problems
• High School Diploma or GED; College Degree Preferred.
• Minimum two years of Customer Service experience.
• Prior Computer and Phone Customer Service experience in luxury goods sector Required.
• Computer proficiency in WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK programs
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in the wine industry and/or wine knowledge Preferred.