Emeritus Vineyards is growing and looking for a new member of our Customer Experience Team! Emeritus is a small family run business; we take pride in on producing world class Pinot Noir with a personal connection to all our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a commitment to hospitality, customer service and Pinot Noir. This position is responsible for executing exceptional guest experiences in the tasting room, on virtual tastings and via phone. This is part-time, 3-4 days a week and includes weekends and holidays
• Creating exceptional guest experiences in the tasting room, virtually, and over the phone.
• Create lasting connections with guests and customers.
• Host guests in the tasing room for vineyard tours and tastings, creating exceptional experiences and connections for guests.
• Setting up Zoom for virtual tastings, including emailing guests, managing guests on Zoom and sharing materials on the screen while engaging with guests to create an
exceptional virtual experience.
• Works on outbound phone campaigns to provide exceptional customer service and capitalize on sales opportunities on the phone.
• Educate customers about the Emeritus Vineyards, including our history, farming techniques, winemaking style, and other items that makes our brand unique.
• Strong ability to close the sale in person, on zoom tastings, or over the phone. Actively promotes the wine sales and drive new memberships to the wine club.
• Process transactions on POS system, maintain customer records and appointments on CRM system.
• Responsible for opening and closing duties, set-up and break-down various tastings, and general housekeeping and maintenance.
• Helps maintain Tasting Room and facilities to ensure a clean, professional, upscale environment for guests.
• Attends and participates in team meetings, staff and company meetings as required.
• Continually learns and maintains thorough knowledge of Emeritus Vineyards and our wines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
Deep commitment to customer service and ability to effectively represent the quality of Emeritus wines.
Effective sales person.
• Passion for wine and the wine industry – especially Pinot Noir!
• Enjoy educating and talking with people, creating authentic connections and relationships.
• Strong computer literacy and experience with POS & CRM system
• Self-starter, clear communicator, positive team player and multi-tasker.
• Must be highly motivated, independent yet able to take direction.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Positive, flexible attitude and sense of humor.
• 1-3 years retail sales, food and beverage service and/or hospitality experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, be able to walk through a vineyard (on uneven ground) and at least 21 years old
This position will be 3-4 days/week, including weekends & holidays. Salary DOE.
To apply please send resume and cover letter addressing qualifications and salary requirements for this position, we look forward to hearing from you!