This is a swing shift position!
Bogle Vineyards and Winery is located in Clarksburg, California, and is run by the sixth generation of Bogles to live and work in the Sacramento Delta region. Bogle was honored as Wine Enthusiast’s 2019 American Winery of the Year and was presented with the Green Medal Leader Award in 2018 for its sustainability efforts in the winery and vineyards.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under limited supervision responsible for operating bottling line equipment and following Bottling Department procedures.
• Operates Bottling equipment. This would include fillers, corkers, conveyors, air machine, spinners, labelers, case sealers and case dumping equipment.
• Input information into Weber case printers and adjust print quality.
• Change labels and print ribbons on Weber case label printer. Adjust height.
• Set up Line for production at the start of the shift.
• Operate Lines to maintain production standards set by Bottling Manager.
• Must be able to read, understand and work from production orders.
• Responsible for using the correct packaging supplies and wine type as designated by the production orders.
• Accountable to adhere to all quality control specifications.
• Promote teamwork within assigned teams.
• Assists in training less experienced employees as requested by team lead/supervisor.
• Drive lift trucks; and forklift as needed.
• Assist Maintenance Mechanic with line set up.
- Perform any other general tasks, commensurate with skill level as assigned by lead/supervisor.
- May be reassigned to alternate departments based on business needs, Cellar, Warehouse, Maintenance, etc.
• Other duties as required.
• Must be able to work swing shift.
• High school education or equivalent
• Minimum 1 years’ experience with high volume packaging lines - with knowledge of bottling line equipment preferred.
• Wine industry experience a plus.
Must be able to stand, reach, grasp, push, and pull, for up to 10 hours/day. Must be able to carry, walk, bend, squat, and climb frequently. Must be able to lift 55 pounds on a regular basis.