**We are looking to fill this role within the next 2 weeks. Please apply for this position at your earliest convenience**
O'Brien Estate is a small, family owned, boutique winery located in the Oak Knoll District of Napa (minutes from downtown). Our small production winery produces wines that are allocated exclusively to our members and estate guests.
We are looking to hire an experienced wine professional who has a passion for sales and thrives in a team first environment. A key component of this role will be member retention and acquisition, which are the fundamental backbones of our business. We are seeking a friendly, outgoing, team oriented individual who adapts well in an ever changing work environment and can handle multiple responsibilities at one time. In your role as wine ambassador, you will work directly with our members and guests and will be responsible for presenting our brand message in a positive and enthusiastic manner. This is an hourly, full time position and weekends are required.
- Host on-site tastings for members and guests
- Host virtual tastings
- Call members to promote and sell O'Brien Estate wines
- Wine/Membership sales and order entry
- Answer the phone, book reservations
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Greet and check in guests
- Set up/break down and support your team members when needed, work directly with winemaking, wine club and ownership in achieving common goals and objectives
- Open/close the tasting room, restock wines
- Keep the grounds/tasting room looking sharp and presentable
- Host tastings in an outdoor environment with potentially high temps
- Promote driver and concierge relations
- Be able to work offsite events and perform targeted outreach when necessary
Required skills and qualifications include:
- Proven track record in sales, preferably wine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM/Data entry
- Computer literate with word processing and spreadsheet applications, Vin65/Wine Direct experience a plus
- Precision with order entry, ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift a case of wine
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and make phone calls
- Must be able to work well with a team and provide gracious hospitality
- This is a full time position and weekends are required
Please send us your cover letter and resume. We offer a competitive compensation (target 75K+) & benefit package.