The world’s second-largest family-owned winery and fourth-largest overall, Trinchero Family Estates (TFE) comprises more than 50 award-winning wine and spirits brands distributed in nearly 50 countries around the globe. Founded in 1948—when Italian immigrant Mario Trinchero brought his young family from New York City to Napa Valley and purchased an abandoned Prohibition-era winery called Sutter Home in St. Helena—Trinchero Family Estates has been an innovator for seven decades.
Today, Trinchero Family Estates remains deeply rooted in Napa Valley, encompassing a broad portfolio of global offerings, including flagship brands Sutter Home Family Vineyards and Ménage à Trois; luxury brands Trinchero Napa Valley, Napa Cellars and Neyers Vineyards; partner brands Joel Gott Wines, Charles & Charles and Bieler Père et Fils; import brands San Polo, Angove Family Winemakers, Avissi Prosecco, Echo Bay, Finca Allende and Terras Gauda; and Spirits and Specialty Beverage brands Hanson of Sonoma Organic Vodka, Tres Agaves Organic Tequila, Tres Agaves Organic Cocktail Mixers, Amador Whiskey and Trincheri Vermouth.
Headquartered in Napa Valley for more than 70 years, Trinchero Family Estates is comprised of more than 1,100 team members, five northern California tasting rooms and numerous California wineries. Trinchero Family Estates’ production facilities span Trinchero Central Coast to the south, Main Street winery and Luxury Winemakers’ Studio to north, and Westside winery and Terra d’Oro to the east. Learn more at www.tfewines.com.
Assist in the Crush Season by providing support to the Winemaking/Cellar departments for Napa Cellars.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Shoveling pomace from tanks
• Pulling hoses and setting up pumps
• Cleaning and sanitizing tanks and process equipment
• Assisting operators and racker/blenders in various processing operations
• Assisting operators in running crush machinery
• Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including the ISO Food Safety & Quality Policy
• Food Safety Responsibility: Report problems with the food safety management system to supervisor
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Years of Experience: Two or more years cellar experience
• Able to follow written and verbal directions
• Able to perform strenuous physical labor as described above
• Basic math skills
• Available to work long hours, any shift and 6-7 days per week
• Previous experience in cellar/winemaking preferred
• Valid California driver’s license preferred
• Moderate to heavy physical work
• Work site may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates’ facilities
• Standing for long periods of time (8-12 hours per day)
• Must comply with all safety equipment requirements including respirator
• Exposure to various chemicals in production areas
• Exposure to machinery, forklifts and related production equipment
• Exposure to outside elements (heat, wet &/or damp condition, cold)
• Long and irregular hours during peak periods or on various shifts
• Extensive walking and lifting of up to 55 pounds
Currently offering competitive pay rates, ranging from $18.60/hr, depending on experience level.