Ovid. Napa Valley is a small winery perched on Pritchard Hill, overlooking Oakville. We produce two Bordeaux blends from our 15-acre estate vineyard. Our gravity flow winery is located adjacent to the vineyard, where we ferment all our wines in concrete.
Ovid. Napa Valley is looking for two exceptional interns for the 2021vintage. This internship offers experience in all aspects of winemaking at the highest level. Successful applicant’s responsibilities will include:
- Vineyard sampling and analysis
- Cleaning, sanitation and more cleaning
- Fruit sorting
- Pump overs and punch downs
- Fermentation analysis
- Barrel cleaning, filling, and topping
- Working the BBQ
We are looking for:
- The ability and desire to work long, hard hours 6 to 7 days a week while maintaining an unwavering positive attitude
- The ability to think ahead and anticipate the next steps
- Applicants that work intelligently and with a sense of urgency
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A sense of humor
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Previous harvest experience is a must.
Please email your resume to Gavin Sharrocks and tell us more about yourself (travel, wines you like, sports, hobbies, why you want to be in the wine business).