J Wrigley Vineyards is a small, family-owned winery located in Sheridan, OR, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Hospitality team as a Tasting Room Associate.
We believe that warm hospitality and authentic connections with our guests are essential to our success. We are seeking someone who is organized, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. They should be able to demonstrate consistent professionalism and responsibility while having fun. We work collaboratively, so it it’s imperative that this person be a team-player and have a can-do attitude.
Service and Sales Overview along with Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Educate customers regarding our wines, the history and the vineyards
- Actively listen to and connect with guests
- Invite guests to the Wine Club as appropriate
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Accurately follow all opening and closing procedures
- Accurately use POS System
- Handle sales transactions, including operating cash register and accounting of daily sales
- Maintain highest standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
- Provide exceptional customer Service via in person, telephone and email
- Assist with hospitality special events as needed
- Represent winery at outside functions as needed
- Show versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- 1-2 years professional work experience
- Team-oriented attitude is a must
- Highly organized, self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Availability to work weekends and holidays (with some flexibility)
This position has opportunity for growth within the Tasting Room.