Our family estate winery is looking for a well-rounded, highly-motivated Tasting Room Support Associate to join our DTC team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Joyfully engage with guests by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
• Thoughtfully and accurately pack customers’ wine purchases in bags or boxes, including orders for customers with scheduled pickup arrangements, outgoing deliveries, and on-site guest purchases
• Carefully and graciously transport customers’ packed wine purchases to parking area and transfer into their vehicle
• Communicate clearly with Tasting Room staff and others on the DTC team regarding all order statuses, ensuring customer records are up to date so that we may offer superior customer satisfaction
• Assist with organizing and maintaining fully stocked wine storage units
• Assist with various tasks throughout the estate as it pertains to supporting Tasting Room staff and guests
The ideal candidate must: be able to work independently as well as recognize the importance of a positive team attitude; be enterprising with a can-do mindset; have an aptitude for systems and appreciation for processes; conduct themselves with poise and confidence; thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Candidates must be over 21 years old and able to lift, pull, push and carry up to 50 lbs.
The candidate joining our team will embrace our vision and values, and seek engaging opportunities for growth within the company. Always executing at our highest potential, we expect someone who is able to keep up and transcend with us.
Interesting and interested? Then we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume, including a cover letter outlining your strengths, goals and talents.
About Lynmar Estate
Located in the heart of Russian River Valley, Lynmar Estate is a preeminent producer of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wines. Resident proprietors Lynn and Anisya Fritz are intimately woven into daily operations, sharing overarching values of sustainability, world-class winemaking, locally sourced food, and community. Always more than the sum of its parts, Lynmar Estate is comprised of four touchstone vineyard parcels in Russian River Valley, beginning with Quail Hill Vineyard established by the family in 1980.