Family owned for over 40 years, Rombauer Vineyards seeks a dedicated and passionate customer service professional to join the team at our dynamic, fast-paced Tasting Room in Saint Helena. The successful candidate will be a creative problem solver capable of executing the highest level of customer service to guests.
We are seeking someone who shares our core values of teamwork, integrity and passion. The ideal candidate must possess outstanding customer service skills and truly enjoy working with people. Needs to have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a very busy environment. Under the direct supervision of the Hospitality and Retail Sales Manager, this position is responsible for providing world class customer service, promptly greeting all guests, and facilitating tasting room reservations. Additionally, this person will ensure the Wine Hosts and Hostesses have clean glassware, assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Retail Sales Room, pack wine for shipments, and assist customers with wine purchases.
This is a Full-time position. Candidates must be 21 years or older. Working weekends is required.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A true passion for providing and catering to guests needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to speak clear and concisely
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Computer, and POS register skills are an absolute must
- Assist in preparing the tasting room for business each day and closing duties
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- Self-motivated with commitment to excellence and high standards
This position requires regular standing and walking. In addition, the employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds.
Rombauer Vineyards offers competitive salary and a generous benefits package, as well as a positive work environment where team members are devoted to the highest quality of customer satisfaction delivered with a sense of graciousness, pride, fun, and company spirit. Come join our friendly and knowledgeable staff and become a part of our family!
Any employment offer is conditional until successful completion and passing of a pre-employment physical examination, approval of your driving record by our insurance carrier, and drug screening paid for by Rombauer Vineyards.