Wine Club Manager Objective:
Le Vigne Winery is looking for a positive, organized, efficient team player to join our family. The Wine Club Manager will directly impact high-value consumer sales and profitability through Wine Club shipments and reorder revenue and by providing excellent customer service in order to build customer and brand loyalty.
• Interface with Wine Club members & consumers
• Minimize member attrition
• Coordinate and manage the fulfillment/shipping to wine club members and consumers
• Cultivate member gifts for each shipment
• Monitors compliance with company policy, procedures, and state regulations regarding wine shipments
• Assist in the creation of promotional materials, notably but not exclusively Club newsletters
• Perform daily operations: data entry, order processing, invoicing and billing, coordination of shipments & mailings
• Ensure that every active member receives a wine club shipment and minimize credit card declines & shipment returns
• Answer incoming phone calls/emails and respond in a timely, courteous & professional manner
• Outbound calling to wine club members to sell, upsell and cross-sell
• Maintains customer data by communicating with members and following up on any exceptions in the database.
• Work with the Tasting Room Manager to coordinate and execute on-site general events, Wine Club events, off-site events, and festivals
• Support the tasting room in regards to wine club questions, concerns, and wine club events.
• Assist with Social Media and Marketing materials
• 1-3 years direct-to-consumer sales and/or customer service experience, Wine Club experience preferred
• Strong computer skills, notably MS Word, Excel, AMS, Outlook Calendar, and Canva
• Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and require minimal day-to-day direction
• Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills in English
• Able to work flexible shifts (weekends and events and holidays)
• Effectively communicate with all levels of employees and consumers and has the ability to engage guests
• Aptitude to remain calm and focused under pressure and lift up to 45 pounds.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid California Driver’s License
• Be able to pass a drug test