Vina Quest, a consulting company based in Paso Robles, CA, is seeking a seasonal Vineyard Technician to join our growing team. At Vina Quest, we work with vineyards throughout California, in providing comprehensive services and solutions to the wine and agribusiness industries.
The Vineyard Technician position will assist with soil moisture monitoring, petiole and fruit sampling, insect trap monitoring, soil samples and special projects as needed throughout the growing season.
• Self-starter, who can work independently in assigned territory. Area of coverage includes Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara counties, 3-5 days per week.
• Availability to work March through October, with flexibility to work an occasional weekend as needed.
• Strong communication skills via text, email and verbal with staff Viticulturists/PCA’s.
• Ability to utilize mileage tracking and time reporting App.
• Physically able to lift and carry up to 55 lbs.
• Ability to hike/walk in uneven, steep terrain in varying weather conditions.
• Position requires extensive driving; must provide valid CA driver's license and clean DMV driving record for consideration.