Nissley Vineyards, a premiere Pennsylvania vineyard and winery, seeks candidates for the role of Marketing Coordinator.
A founding member of the Pennsylvania Wine Association, Nissley Vineyards is located in the Lancaster County community of Bainbridge. Nissley Vineyards is a family-owned enterprise that has produced award-winning wines for more than 40 years.
This dynamic opportunity is a full-time, salaried position that reports directly to Nissley’s vice president and works closely with the director of sales. The role integrates marketing, communications and administrative responsibilities, including:
• Cultivate the Nissley Vineyards brand
• Develop digital and print marketing materials
• Manage all Nissley social media platforms and its website
• Monitor marketing campaign performance and digital analytics
• Represent Nissley at marketing and community events
• Provide administrative support for customer inquiries,
retail shops and sales reporting
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional writing and organizational skills as well as a strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals. An attention to detail and the ability to quickly respond to business opportunities are also highly desirable.
This position offers a salary of $50,000 – 60,000, depending on experience, as well as health care insurance, 401K match and paid vacation. Interested candidates must submit a resume with cover letter.