LASTBOTTLEWINES.COM, a dynamic and quickly growing internet-based wine company, seeks a full-time person in our Napa, office/warehouse. An interest in wine and the desire to learn and expand your knowledge are a plus, but not required. This is a strong customer service and detail/computer-oriented position. Looking for a positive attitude, good spirit, self-starter, organized and FAST team player who can assist customers with a myriad of customer service issues.
We are looking to fill this position quickly and will conduct interviews via Zoom.
- Answering customer service emails in a timely and friendly manner. (EMAIL-HEAVY POSITION)
- Exporting and printing wine orders.
- Working and coordinating closely with our warehouse and shipping companies to ensure a seamless ordering and delivery experience for our customers.
- Starting package investigations/claims with shipping services
- Checking in wine samples.
- Processing returns.
- All aspects of top-notch customer service. (MUST BE ABLE TO MULTI-TASK)
- Able to work in a close, Covid-structured office environment Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM in Napa, CA (near airport).
- Excellent typing and basic PC/Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Able to take direction and retain knowledge.
- Able to lift 40lbs.
- Able to work effectively and closely with a variety of personalities.
- Experience shipping and communicating with UPS/Fedex/GLS/LSO a plus.
- Wine knowledge a plus.
Compensation: $17 hr. to start
Benefits: We offer medical and dental insurance (after probationary period of 3 months), 401K, regular reviews, and plenty of opportunity to taste and learn about wine.
We are screening potential interviewees via EMAIL ONLY and will be scheduling interviews quickly. Please email resume and/or cover letter/references to: