**Must be at least 18 years of age**
The Concierge is responsible for providing a warm and gracious welcome to each visitor of Mumm Napa, as well as ensuring that each guest understands the wine experiences, and any other information that will enhance their visit. The Concierge will serve as a reservationist for the Visitor Center and Club Vivant Wine Club, assisting guests on the telephone in making reservations for visits to Mumm Napa. The Concierge will also greet guests, enter appropriate guest information into the reservation system, and seat them.
- Courteously greets visitors; providing an exceptional first impression, and a thorough explanation and recommendation of the Visitor Center wine experiences
- Captures walk-in customer contact information by entering information into the reservation system
- Assist guests in making reservations over the phone for all of the Visitor Center experiences
- Using the table management software: strategically seat guests, update table status to expedite service, and ensure wait times are kept to a minimum
- Maintain and organize a wait list, while notifying guests when tables are available using the reservation system
- Provide information and history about Mumm Napa, the wines, the Club Vivant Wine Club, and the retail products
- Assists guests with inquiries about local attractions, including other wineries, restaurants, hotel, etc.
- Offer an exemplary good bye to each guest, and thanking them for visiting
- Warm, welcoming and gracious character, especially under stress and in a high-paced, high-traffic environment
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-end hospitality environment
- Clean and professional appearance
- Flexible schedule including weekends, some holidays and evenings as necessary
- Experience as a restaurant or hotel seating host/hostess or concierge
- Intermediate computer skills; experience with CRM or other database system, or restaurant reservations or table management system preferred
- Knowledge of wine and wine production
- Knowledge of local Napa Valley attractions, wineries, restaurants, hotels, etc.