The Account Manager, NRD eCommerce will work closely with our National Retail Development team to drive digital sales and expand distribution across our retail chain partners’ digital platforms, to ensure that Trinchero Family Estates products are fully integrated with our retailers’ digital platforms, and to provide eCommerce business insights and industry best practices with our retail customers. The Account Manager, NRD eCommerce will work closely with designated Account leads to ensure that our digital sales initiatives are aligned with our comprehensive sales strategy. This cross functional role will report into commercial strategy but work closely with NRD and Marketing.
Remote location options are realistic for this role...work from home in remote office, in or out of CA, or in Napa offices. Must be able to travel out of major metro area to clients and Napa, CA if remote.
• Primary responsibility will include sales execution and programming implementation across NRD account digital platforms.
• Partner with the NRD Account leads to drive omnichannel sales execution, expand distribution, and increase promotional frequency for TFE brands with select NRD retailers.
• Work closely with TFE Marketing team to ensure that all retailers are sharing accurate and optimized product information across their digital platforms.
• Work closely with our Commercial Strategy team to help shape the retailer’s eCommerce strategy and sales tactics, utilizing all TFE capabilities and resources to influence opportunities.
• As necessary, work with outside vendors to ensure that customer needs and TFE resources are in place. Take appropriate action where needed to close gaps.
• Utilize all TFE capabilities and resources to perform digital sales analysis, identify eCommerce sales opportunities, and create reports / dashboards to track performance against goals to share with retail customers, distributors, and internally.
• Serve as TFE digital ambassador with select NRD accounts. Establish and maintain clear, concise & consistent communication about our retailer’s digital sales strategy, team structure / organizational changes, and sales / marketing opportunities to TFE team.
• Build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with all levels of designated NRD accounts.
• Perform annual audit of retailer digital databases and platforms, facilitating corrective action where necessary. Acts as the primary content contact and internal advocate for NRD sales.
• Ensure all new item presentations and major programming have incorporated a digital selling component to the presentation.
• Collaborate with internal and external marketing teams to gain insights and opportunities that further enhance our e-comm share of the business
• Responsible for implementing and overseeing digital marketing campaigns and advertising techniques on commercial eCommerce platforms, such as Instacart, in order to optimize sales performance and increase ROI.
• Provide ad-hoc assistance to NRD account lead and to supervisor, as needed.
OTHER FUNCTIONS & WINE KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Passionate about wine and Trinchero Family Estates.
• Comfort working on a high-performance, fast-paced entrepreneurial team.
• Knowledge or eager willingness to learn about wine and wine regions that goes beyond the current TFE portfolio.
• A Bachelor’s degree required with relevant CPG job experience strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the beverage alcohol industry (Wine & Spirits specific preferred) with a minimum of two years’ experience with National & Regional Off-Premise Retailers.
• Professional eCommerce experience within CPG industry with exposure to sales, marketing and/or content management.
• Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with retail customers, distributors, 3rd party vendors, and internal customers/stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Strong presentation & analytical skills, with demonstrated ability for turning data into actionable insights.
• Ability to manage several projects in various stages and adhere to deadlines, attention to detail, can work independently.
• Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations.
• Proven ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges.
• Demonstrated problem-solving competency to achieve performance goals with incomplete information and flexibility to adjust tactics as new information is received.
• Proven analytical skills with the use syndicated data and/or panel data, preferably with applicability to beverage alcohol business.
• Strong computer literacy with high competence of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn and use various software or web-based programs.
• Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of his/her working time, including up to 5 hour’s driving time.
...See full job description on website for complete details
Trinchero Family Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trinchero Family Estates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.