We are looking for a Senior Shopify Engineer who can join the growing Direct to Consumer (DTC) & Marketing Product Engineering team at Constellation to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As an Senior Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, database concepts and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design, utility and have an open mind to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages. If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
* Become an expert on CBI's DTC Shopify Platform store landscape.
* Configure and extend Shopify online stores and POS using storefront APIs.
* Create custom Shopify experiences for websites and apps
* Create PWA apps using Shopify extensions and libraries.
* Integrate third-party and platform partner apps.
* Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the ecommerce landscape.
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as expert product, design, infrastructure and operations.
* Have ideally 6+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
* Enjoy being a versatile technologist working on both the frontend, backend and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
* Have subject matter expertise in Shopify storefront GraphQl and Shopify APIs.
* Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward for crafting great experiences
* Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
* Uphold best practices in engineering, security, accessibility and design
The Ideal Candidate
* Is comfortable writing code and enjoys learning new ecommerce technologies.
* Has experience integrating RESTful APIs into web/mobile applications.
* Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
Mississauga Office, New York City, New York, RJ Spagnols Quebec, San Antonio, Texas, San Francisco, California, Vancouver Office, Victor, New York, Virtual - US
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).