A rare opportunity to join the opening team of a new boutique winery debuting on site of the Four Seasons Resort and Residences opening in Calistoga. In partnership with famed winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown, the estate is scheduled to open Spring 2021.
The Hospitality Manager is responsible for the operational running of all guest services at the Winery. Primary responsibility of the manager is to ensure that all guest experiences are engaging, have a high-level personalized service focus and are consistently presented in a warm and professional manner. This goal is accomplished through leading a team of exceptional guest experience associates, impeccable service and engagement standards and management skills with a high level of financial and operational accountability. The Hospitality Manager reports directly to the Estate Director and oversees all hospitality functions including tasting room experiences, events, and TR outreach activities.
Skills and Competencies
- 5-6 year’s Hospitality and Retail experience with 2-3 year’s Event management experience preferred.
- BA degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Marketing, related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Effective people management skills with proven ability to motivate, led by example, manage direct reports and additional temporary staff as needed
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on planning, managing vendors, communication, customer service and decision making.
- Ability to develop and sustain professional relationships with key business partners such as Marketing, Winery Operations & Winemaking, Finance and Human Resources.