To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at the retail chain industry.
• Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure. Ensures product is in the proper location, rotates stock appropriately and pricing material is used (when applicable).
• Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
• Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with Lead Merchandisers and District Managers to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Works, when necessary, with Winebow's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with Winebow's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as
• Participates in wine education programs, hosts wine dinners and pouring events, which includes tasting of wines
• Attends meetings and functions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator, beeper, hand cart, ladder, step ladder
Repeatedly lifting up to 30 lbs., climbing ladders, bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Chain retail sales experience preferred.
• Ability to read a planogram.
• Wine knowledge preferred.
• Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Valid Driver's License.