To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at the retail chain industry.
1. Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
2. Follows daily schedule and ensures all accounts listed are visited and merchandised per each retailer's standards.
3. Develops broad base of support for Winebow's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
4. Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure. Ensures product is in the proper location, rotates stock appropriately and pricing material is used (when applicable).
5. Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
6. Works with KAM or Designee to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
7. Works, when necessary, with Winebow's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
8. Participates in wine education programs, hosts wine dinners and pouring events, which includes tasting of wines.
9. Responsible for communicating directly with Winebow's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
10. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
11. Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as
1. Attends department and division meetings and functions as required.
2. Ensures the needs and requests of all accounts/customers are met in a timely manner.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires significant travel by automobile and/or airplane with some overnight stays that could include weekends.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator beeper, hand cart, ladder, step ladder.
Lifting a minimum of 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, ability to build large displays/end caps, able to climb and function on a ladder for extended periods of time, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
1. High School Diploma or GED; Additional education strongly preferred.
2. Two years marketing or sales experience preferred.
3. Chain retail sales experience preferred.
4. Wine knowledge preferred.
5. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
6. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
7. Valid Driver's license