This position will help support the development of the company wide architecture of the PCOE and the ongoing effectiveness of the Source to Pay Procurement function including systems, software, and processes. The position ensures standardized consistent reporting, optimized commercialization, program management and the continued evolution of procurement trough internal and external benchmarking. The position is responsible for leading the collection and analysis of enterprise-wide Procurement data. contractual obligations, and KPIs in support of the broader procurement and business strategies and objectives. This candidate will need to showcase excellent technical skills and attention to detail, who can take ownership of the reporting process including data collection, manipulation, warehousing, quality, as well as the continuous improvement of the overall process. The individual will also be responsible for the ongoing identification, development, design, creation and production of standard dashboards and other reports using a combination of automated data manipulation and visual analytics/ systems/ tools.
The position will have planning, reporting, and forecasting responsibilities that are critical for managing costs and internal controls within the Procurement function and several key internal businesses. This role will also be a key resource in the development of the annual budget and planning process, as well monthly reporting, and forecast updates. The position requires a strong financial planning and modeling skill set, process orientation, technical systems savvy, problem solving ability, attention to detail, and good organizational skills.
* Provide input into future direction, priorities and needs of the Procurement organization
* Thorough understanding of the S2C and P2P process
* Promote a culture of innovation through the procurement function by supporting the vision and communicating needs throughout the organization
* Manage a team of managers, analysts, and coordinators to ensure departmental and business goals are met
* Define roles and responsibilities, hire, coach, develop, train, and provide discipline when necessary for assigned resources
* Strategic planning - support the creation of a clear vision and develop long term strategic plans for the Procurement COE to support Procurement Objectives.
* Annually assess current and future functional requirements and ensure strategy, tools, and analysis meets the needs of the businesses
* Collaborates with Category Management, Business Unit Management, and other internal stakeholders to identify future needs and design strategy to support these needs
* Ensure tools and analytics support the communication, implementation, and validation of the strategic plan as needed and allow for refresh
* Develop PCOE talent pool to deliver exceptional results and provide ongoing benchmarks
* Collaborate with Category Management to drive execution of projects in support of category strategies and overall Procurement results.
* Manage all systems and processes globally to support Procurement, including Contract Management, E-Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, Data Analytics, and Sourcing ensuring continuous improvement.
* Assess external best practices, tools, systems, and approaches and incorporate such into the strategy for Procurement processes and systems
* Ensure Procurement functional training programs reflect short and long-term needs and goals
* Liaison with BU Procurement and Corporate Procurement to assure that price management reflects work of Category Management groups, supporting contract and price compliance
* Maintain an understanding of new technologies and applies innovative ideas to continuously improve procurement system performance
* Has a depth of understanding of all procurement systems functionality, processes, and analytics that enables successful management for current and future direction in the areas covered by the PCOE
* Provide spend and variance analysis to support the development of annual budgets and monthly forecast
* Develop and maintain reporting for procurement teams as needed
* Conduct spend data analyses to establish cost baseline for sourcing events and help determine best opportunities for strategic sourcing initiatives
* Prepare financial updates for senior leadership
* Research and maintain a core understanding of direct/ indirect dynamics, market drivers and conditions including major cost drivers and early trends that may contribute to increased category costs
* Assist with the sourcing process for both direct and indirect categories to include RFP analysis, benchmarking industry standards, establishing cost parameters by activity to better evaluate agency proposals, etc.
* Interact with suppliers to acquire and validate required data
* Assist with supplier scorecard development, dashboard, and reporting
* Refine savings methodology and track on monthly basis for entire team
* Make recommendations and collaborate with stakeholders on potential cost savings opportunities
* Prepare operational and sourcing reports to measure actual spend against expectations
* Conduct ad hoc analysis and participate in special projects
* Responsible for contracting process, assistance with drafting the agreement, managing, and finalizing the negotiation process through signing, and managing record keeping and contract life cycle through the term of the agreement
* Own the enterprise-wide spend reporting process to provide timely and accurate data for identification of savings and efficiency opportunities, and assessment of any supply base risk.
* Champion our spend visibility platform and its adoption amongst category leaders and sourcing managers. This includes assisting in the customization of standard dashboards and reporting to best serve the needs of individual users.
* Responsible for the maintena