The Corporate Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for building category media and marketing technology strategies and managing sourcing activity for all assigned categories in support of Constellation Brands' objectives and growth strategies. In this role, you will report to the VP, Corporate Indirect Procurement and will manage the procurement activities around marketing and eCommerce technology stack as well as broader digital transformation efforts. Other assigned categories for this role may include Marketing, DTC, Media, Digital, Agency Management, Insights and Analytics, and other associated work. This position works closely with the all business units and cross-functional teams to achieve strategic sourcing objectives for the spend area and will have direct reports for associated Marketing deliverables. You will be responsible for assisting the Media Team's future technology strategy; establishing the business case and driving implementation as well as adoption of new and existing technologies including marketing/eCommerce analytics, identity management, CRM, DMP, DSP, DAM, API strategy, and content syndication amongst others. You will work within an open ecosystem of internal and external partners, promoting rapid, iterative innovation across the organization.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the Digital space, experience leading large-scale programs, and is a strategic thinker, change agent and relationship builder. This role will have significant exposure across the organization including to the most senior levels, so executive presence and strong communication and presentation skills are also critically important.
* Developing a strategic plan to drive value for the categories based on an understanding of business needs, the supply market, benchmarking, price availability, etc.
* Partnering with key internal stakeholders to nurture and develop relationships with Constellation Brands' supply partners
* Leading the design and implementation of sourcing plans and strategies; identifying and developing a comprehensive sourcing strategy process
* Developing metrics, tools, and processes to properly track and communicate efficiencies across the various spend activities
* Leading the benchmarking and bidding process, negotiating pricing/terms and conditions, and final contract award and implementation. Proactively managing vendor contract life cycle to prepare the organization for contract renegotiations or renewals
* Maintaining adequate sources of supply to ensure that the requirements of the category are met with the optimum quality, service, and cost-to-use
* Driving the tactical execution of the day-to-day plan to deliver consistent and sustainable savings
* Ensure compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations and requirements relating to responsible categories, e.g. finance policy, procurement policy, code of conduct, etc.
* Manage special situations as required
* Provide innovative sourcing solutions to the business by bringing continuous improvement and market driven innovation and offering credible alternatives where applicable
* Understand business objectives and goals, define the ways in which technology can enable them, establish the business case and translate these ideas into a multi-year digital transformation strategy and project roadmap that reflects global business priorities.
* Direct marketing and eCommerce technology infrastructure including roadmap development and collaboration with Strategy, Sales, Strategic Insights, Brand Marketing, Media, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, IT and other functions as needed.
* Identify and develop processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness (data management, documentation, information dissemination, etc.). Embed technology understanding into the organizational DNA.
* Possess a thorough understanding of Marketing, Advertising & eCommerce technologies
* Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive organizational growth strategies.
* Maintain a highly qualified and motivated W&S Marketing Procurement team. Responsible for all mentoring, training and development as well as periodic and annual reviews
* Participate in efforts to collect and analyze metrics via regular reporting in order to continually improve processes owned by the group.
* Manage and oversee the delivery of projects necessary to execute on the defined strategy and success criteria. This includes requirements gathering, business case development, technology selection, project management, implementation, end user adoption, and governance of in-house developed solutions as well as SaaS.
* Ensure projects meet time and budget constraints, deliver business value, and produce high-quality results.
* Ability to develop, implement, and manage agile processes to improve program effectiveness.
* Demonstrated success managing complex cross-discipline projects: identify the skills and resources needed to deliver project executions and coordinate the timely delivery of the work across teams.
* Drive technology communications strategy to ensure adequate leadership and end user adoption as well as technology performance reporting.
* Maintain our current portfolio of applications and systems ensuring they continue to meet or exceed performance benchmarks.
* This role will report to the VP, Corporate Indirect Procurement
* 7+ Years of Strategic Sourcing/Procurement experience, Performance Measurement, Contract Negotiation, Project Management, Category Management, Business Analysis, Change Management experience
* 2+ years procurement experience establishing digital strategies and implementing technology solutions
* 3+ years of Adtech experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or Business (or other related degree programs).