This position is responsible for the company wide architecture of the PCOE and the ongoing support of the Source to Pay Procurement function including systems, software and processes. The position ensures standardized consistent reporting, optimized commercialization, program management and the continued evolution of procurement trough internal and external benchmarking.
* Actively participate on the procurement leadership team
* Provide oversight and input into future direction, priorities and needs of the Procurement organization
* Ensure corporate standards, goals, strategies and performance are appropriately cascaded through the Procurement organization and are understood and supported
* Participate in the talent review process and ensure appropriate actions are taken to meet company expectations with respect to recruiting, talent management, succession planning and people development
* Thorough understanding of the S2C and P2P process
* Provide direction and lead key corporate initiatives for example, Working Capital, Sustainability and Diversity
* Promote a culture of innovation through the procurement function by creating the vision and communicating needs throughout the organization
* Manage a team of managers, analysts and coordinators to ensure departmental and business goals are met
* Define roles and responsibilities, hire, coach, develop, train and provide discipline when necessary for assigned resources
* Strategic planning - create a clear vision and develop long term strategic plans for the Procurement COE to support Procurement Objectives.
* Annually assess current and future functional requirements and ensure strategy meets the needs of the businesses
* Collaborates with Category Management, Business Unit Management and other internal stakeholders to identify future needs and design strategy to support these needs
* Communicate implement, refresh and validate strategic plan as needed
* Develop PCOE talent pool to deliver exceptional results and provide ongoing benchmarks
* Collaborate with Category Management to drive execution of projects in support of category strategies and overall Procurement results.
* Manage all systems and processes globally to support Procurement, including Contract Management, E-Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, Data Analytics, and Sourcing ensuring continuous improvement.
* Assess external best practices, tools, systems and approaches and incorporate such into the strategy for Procurement processes and systems
* Ensure Procurement functional training programs reflect short and long-term needs and goals
* Liaison with BU Procurement and Corporate Procurement to assure that price management reflects work of Category Management groups, supporting contract and price compliance
* Maintain an understanding of new technologies and applies innovative ideas to continuously improve procurement system performance
* Has a depth of understanding of all procurement systems functionality, processes, and analytics that enables successful management for current and future direction in the areas covered by the PCOE
* This role will report directly into the VP, Corporate Indirects
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or Business (or other related degree programs).
* 10+ years sourcing and procurement management experience.
* Proven track record in delivery of complex, cross-functional procurement initiatives on time and on budget
* Seasoned procurement professional, knowledgeable in procurement best practices
* Experience in MRP and Procurement systems SAP, Ariba and Tableau at a minimum
* Strong organizational skills, focused on details, and multi-task oriented
* Strong people management, development and coaching experience
* Champions best practice processes, tools, and commitment to provide quality procurement products / customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate change management with colleagues and key contacts throughout Constellation
* Expertise in providing high levels of service within a complex customer-service oriented organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiating skills, is perceptive and adaptable
* Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization and with suppliers to solve problems when facing evolving demands
* Demonstrated success in leveraging company-wide spend by ensuring the implementation of large/complex agreements
* In-depth knowledge and experience of procurement processes (category management, strategic sourcing, contract management, supplier relationship management, and spend analysis), organization, technology required
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), familiarity with Source-to-pay tools
* MBA or equivalent preferred
* Beverage alcohol experience preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Travel up to 30%
San Antonio, Texas
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discriminat