Reporting to the Sr. Director of TBA Procurement - CAPEX, the position is accountable for developing sourcing strategies aligned with cross functional business partners and in line with the strategic priorities of the company. This role is responsible fostering best practices in the execution of procurement project plans, establishing agreements that are in the best interest of CBI and steering the P2P processes for CAPEX projects to ensure they are executed on time and complete. CAPEX Continuity Initiatives comprise of projects to support production of existing sites and existing operations. This includes but is not limited to: Packaging Lines, Brewing, Wine Making, Preventative Maintenance and Operational Improvements.
Through CBI's ONEProcurement initiative, the CAPEX Category Manager, TBA Procurement will assess the current capital commercialization strategy and identify solutions to optimize ways of working across the organization as it relates to capital purchases.
* Lead the development and execution of TBA Procurement strategies for Continuity CAPEX initiatives.
* Interface with Procurement and Engineering peers to identify category opportunities and develop strategies that maximize value for the businesses.
* Lead key negotiations of contractual agreements to ensure that they meet CBI's business needs, adhere to corporate standards and financially deliver against our value commitments.
* Provide market insights to cross-functional Procurement, Engineering and Operational teams
* Drive supplier compression and de-complexity of spend to deliver finance and operational value
* Partner with Engineering & Operations to embed structure and discipline in the End-to-End CAPEX sourcing and redeployment process.
* Serve as an influential change agent to the broad stakeholder community as it relates to the sourcing and contract execution process.
* Accountable for delivering Procurement sourcing strategies and commercial management of suppliers across multiple Divisions
* Proactively assess the current deployment of capital initiatives and optimize where possible
* Review business cases for contracts to ensure alignment to strategy
* Develop sourcing approach (RFP, targeted, strategic) and value levers
* Ensure alignment of business unit category objectives and TBA category KPI's inclusive of NPD's, Cost Savings and Supplier Relationship Management
* Work in conjunction with the Procurement COE to ensure consistent reporting and KPI's are in place for accountable projects
* Builds overall supplier management plan and go to market strategy for Continuity CAPEX initiatives
* Spend ranging from $100M to $30ooM annually
* Reports to the Sr. Direct of TBA Procurement - CAPEX
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business (or other related degree programs).
* 7+ years sourcing and procurement management experience.
* Proven track record in delivery of complex, cross-functional procurement initiatives on time and on budget on a global footprint.
* Ability to influence a multi-national cross-functional team to deliver with excellence
* Seasoned procurement professional, knowledgeable in procurement best practices
* Experience in MRP and Procurement systems SAP, Ariba and Tableau at a minimum
* Strong organizational skills, focused on details, and multi-task oriented
* Champions best practice processes, tools, and commitment to provide quality procurement products / customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate change management with colleagues and key contacts throughout Constellation Brands
* Expertise in providing high levels of service within a complex customer-service oriented organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiating skills, is perceptive and adaptable
* Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization and with suppliers to solve problems when facing evolving demands
* Demonstrated success in leveraging company-wide spend by ensuring the implementation of large/complex agreements
* In-depth knowledge and experience of procurement processes (category management, strategic sourcing, contract management, supplier relationship management, and spend analysis), organization, technology required
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), familiarity with Source-to-pay tools
* Expertise with Capital sourcing strategy development, including in-depth knowledge of supplier management best practices, category terminology and contract negotiation
* Strong financial and analytical skills with a high degree of business acumen
* Highly self-motivated with a strong internal drive for results
* A high degree of problem-solving capability and the ability to drive change with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrated negotiation skills with strong negotiation management experience
* A good understanding of project management methodologies and e-procurement processes and tools
* In-depth knowledge and experience of strategic sourcing processes, organization, technology
* Bilingual in Spanish and English
* Beverage alcohol experience preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Travel up to 20%
San Antonio, Texas
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or