Harper’s Club is a bespoke wine advisory firm offering the very best wines, spirits, and experiences to our clients. We work closely with our clients to recommend wines that fit their preferences in style, producer, region and budget. Collectively, as a team, we take care of everything that involves wine and spirits in their lifestyle.
Harper's Club and Lucky Somm are looking for a seasonal part-time Warehouse Associate with a max of 35 hrs./week. Reports to Warehouse Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in wine warehouse management or related fields
- Basic understanding of the wine industry and wine terms
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Some flexibility on daily schedule and extended daily hours as business volume requires
- Comfortable with operating a pallet stacker and pallet jack, able to lift 40lb
- Assume assisting responsibility for shipping, receiving, and safe storage of products
- Unload and properly handle all inbound/outbound products
- Stock wines and record locations
- Pull outbound orders and pack for shipment, deliver to carriers if needed
- Assist in taking physical inventory
- Maintain clean warehouse at all times
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental rules and regulations.
- Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 4:30PM
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, in a fast-paced environment while under pressure to meet changing customer demands, all while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of weights up to 40 lbs. for substantial lengths of time throughout the shift, as well as tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting.
- Work Conditions: Warehouse environment, exposed to cool temperature (56 degrees)