Position Summary: An entry level position, performing basic bottling tasks under the supervision of Bottling Line Lead and Bottling Supervisor
Schedule: Four 10-hour workdays (Mon-Thurs). 1st Shift 3:30 am to 2:30 pm. 2nd Shift 3:30 pm to 2:30 am (Schedules may vary, some overtime required).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in set-up, clean-up of bottling line.
• Rotates between the following: Dumping, Rework, Filler, Labeler and box stations.
• Assists in inspection of finished goods for quality control purposes.
• Fully supports Don Sebastiani & Sons policies and procedures.
• Fully supports Don Sebastiani & Sons commitment towards safety practices and policies.
• Actively participates in and abides by all HACCP and ISO programs as part of DSS compliance.
• Performs special assignments, projects, and other duties as requested.
Education and Experience:
• 1 to 2 years of Packaging equipment experience.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Team oriented.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Requires ability to use up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 pounds continuously to move objects.
• Requires ability to walk, stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
• If applicable, requires ability to drive assigned vehicle(s) or personal vehicle, with appropriate state license, following all laws applicable; must provide proof of liability insurance and must be eligible to be insured under DSS’s insurance policy.
Competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability, 401K, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and wine discounts.
Don Sebastiani & Sons provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.