Date: October 2020
Position/Title: Bottling Manager
Location: Napa, CA
Type of Work: Salaried, Full-time
Growing custom crush winery located in Napa seeks bright, energetic, experienced bottling manager to facilitate bottling activities for winery and clients. The Bottling manager will be responsible for packaging materials, line schedule and leading the operator team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates regularly with the production team to maintain bottling schedule accuracy.
• Oversees the receipt, handling and short-term storage of bottling materials.
• Ensures that all wines are compliantly packaged in the correct packaging materials.
• Ensures all bottling work orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Regularly tracks progress to ensure schedule integrity and generates bottling and canning summaries, handling monthly reporting for management.
• Effectively collaborates with maintenance team to ensure line is operating at peak performance.
• Promotes teamwork and supports a healthy, professional environment for all winery personnel.
• Ability to work with the team to ensure that projects are completed successfully
• 5+ years bottling/canning experience in wine industry
• 3+ years supervisory experience in a winery or beverage facility
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, coordinate and document workflow, juggle and meet tight deadlines.
• Takes initiative and shows commitment to the organization – in a hands on manner
• Solid organization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Spanish speaking skills a plus
• Excellent team building skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.