Customer Service CRM & Fulfillment Specialist
Mark Ryan Winery is a dynamic and growing winery searching for an engaged customer service specialist to focus on fulfillment and customer relationship management. We’re seeking an experienced individual with polished people & communication skills to be an integral part of the Direct to Consumer team.
- Customer Relationship Management: Communicate via phone and email with customers and club members, providing support and solutions. Action customer service tasks per DTC Sales Manager.
- Fulfillment: Process and pack orders via e-commerce platform and organize any miscellaneous shipments.
- Problem solving: holistically understand and solve customer concerns and provide appropriate solutions for customers.
- Detail orientated: pay close attention to detail.
- Flexibility: evolve with the growing environment, open to new opportunities.
- Verbal and written communication skills: engage and assist customers with positivity.
- Initiative: understand daily tasks and take action without being asked or required to.
- Accountability: take responsibility for actions, learn from experiences and discover issues to be improved.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service, administration, wine industry.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday with sporadic weekend requirements.
Competitive rate based on experience. 3-month probationary period.
Experience: Customer Service, Administration, Wine Industry
License: Driver’s License