The Coordinator, Inventory Planning, is responsible for the setup and management of all Direct to Consumer (DTC) inventory programs. This role requires analytical skills, interpersonal skills working cross-functionally and an ability to understand market dynamics. The Coordinator will develop an intimate knowledge of Constellation's wineries and product portfolio and work on a variety of projects and support inventory movement, vendor management, product registrations, and compliance as it relates to DTC.
* Responsible for daily inventory management for all DTC programs including wine club, ecommerce, tasting rooms and partnerships.
* Set up new products/collateral in Commerce7 and ShipCompliant on WineDirect/Wine Shipping platforms
* Responsible for data entry of product SKUs and cogs, vintage rollovers, DTC pricing, and the creation and distribution of applicable reports, accounting charge-backs and reconciliations.
* Review velocity reporting and maintain minimum inventory levels to minimize backorder situations and customer service situations.
* Creation and distribution of month-end reports to all necessary departments including month-end compliance reporting
* Vendor management for shipping fulfillment services. Coordinate all aspects of wine inventory transfer from Constellation warehouse facilities to shipping fulfillment services, events, wineries, and other locations. Includes coordination, delivery and inventory of all DTC collateral materials.
* Manages relationships and customer service with shipping fulfillment services, including inventory reconciliation.
* Complete Inventory Work Out (IWO)with Winemaking, review DTC-only SKU needs and general market SKUs
* Work with DTC Managers to develop reports needed for annual planning meetings (IWO).
* Accurately project and maintain warehouse inventory levels
* Participate in marketing planning meetings. Analyze Inventory Levels vs Sales Data, identify and communicate to concerns to internal partners
* Coordinate and collaborate with Accounting, Brand Marketing, Sales, Retail & Hospitality (Tasting Rooms and Visitor Centers) and Warehouse personnel to ensure consistent and accurate pricing, vintage rollovers, label changes, and packaging updates.
* Assist wine club team and ecommerce staff with all customer service returns, resolution, and tracking.
* Works closely with DTC team to ensure accurate tracking of product availability, inventory levels and vintage transitions.
* Coordinate two physical inventories a year at shipping fulfillment partner
* Other duties as assigned by manager including backup for ecommerce or wine club coordinators.
* Strong understanding inventory management required
* Experience in logistics, shipping or customer service
* Analytical acumen; ability to think critically, provide recommendations based on historical performance
* Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
* Exceptional project management skills: attention to detail, time management and communication skills necessary
* Ability to work autonomously and proactively, set priorities, and accomplish a wide variety of tasks with tight deadlines and a high degree of accuracy
* Must be a team player
* Experience using models to optimize decision making between demand, supply, sales & operations
* Relevant experience in the wine industry or direct-to-consumer fulfillment preferred
* Experience with JD Edwards or JDA a plus
* Knowledge of ShipCompliant, Commerce7, and Shopify a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Virtual - US
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).