Founded in 1996, DuMOL is a vineyard focused producer of cool-climate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from distinctive vineyards in the extreme southwestern part of the Russian River Valley. We also grow and craft small-lot Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Viognier from exceptional vineyard sites in Sonoma and Napa, expanding upon twenty-five years of winegrowing experience.
Through precise attention to detail in the vineyards and vintage-specific winegrowing and winemaking, we aim to create wines that highlight the purity of place. Our small team is dedicated to our portfolio of Estate, leased, and grower-partner vineyards. DuMOL wines are released through limited allocations to our consumer mailing list and select restaurants worldwide. Our culture is one of passion, precision, ethics, creativity and continuous improvement.
We are seeking a self-starter with an aptitude for technology and an affinity for storytelling to become an integral part of our team as DTC and Marketing Associate. Our focus is on long-term sustainable sales, achieved by delivering the DuMOL story in the right ways to find new Members and develop deep and lasting relationships with them. This dynamic role will provide exemplary customer service and outreach as part of our DTC Member Relations team, as well as be a key contributor to our DTC and Wholesale Marketing efforts. The DTC and Marketing Associate will collaborate with the team to identify relevant opportunities and execute on initiatives to improve our Member acquisition and engagement. This position reports to the Director of DTC Strategy, Sales & Marketing. The right candidate will find opportunities for growth and career development within our small organization.
• Maintain and update digital assets and promotional materials for the DTC and Wholesale channels, coordinating with designers and printers as needed, and keep an organized library
• Update, monitor and maintain company websites and online presence
• Monitor company social media accounts; create and post content
• Manage email creation and execution, including segmentation, systems integration, testing & optimizing results, and assisting with copywriting and editing
• Provide exemplary customer service and outreach during release periods, including order processing & fulfillment, and build lasting relationships with Members
• Coordinate media submissions, donations and events; sending samples, as needed
• Compile data from third-party sources for peer group analysis
The right candidate has:
• A four-year degree in English, Marketing, Business or Liberal Arts (or equivalent experience) and a track record of success
• Knowledge of wines, viticulture and winemaking processes, or an interest in learning
• Demonstrated drive & ambition, paired with curiosity, self-awareness and a desire to never stop growing
• An ownership mentality with strong work ethic and goal orientation
• The ability to be self-directed and work autonomously and the judgement to know when to collaborate and ask for help
• Fine attention to detail and high standards in work product
• Comfort with problem solving and is solution oriented
• The ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines and to manage dynamic priorities effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication, with polished phone and email skills
• Confidence with technology and software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms, ecommerce systems, email marketing platforms (e.g., MailChimp)
• Experience or awareness of luxury winery, retail, restaurant or hospitality environment, a plus
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume.