Calivines – Coldani Family Winery is a new branch of sales/production created off of our Calivirgin and Lodi Olive Oil companies. For over 13 years Calivirgin has been one of the most awarded olive oil companies in the nation and soon we will be housing both Calivirgin olive oils and Calivines wine under the same roof in our brand-new tasting room located in Lodi California. We are currently looking for someone to join our team in our existing location with our Olive Oil Tasting Room and assist with the current and future growth as we expand into a newly constructed winery. This position is 5 days per week including some weekend and event shifts.
All applications will be considered in confidence.
Please read this entire ad!
- Full Time Employment
- Career growth potential
- Flexible work environment
- Education opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health insurance available
- Employee discounts on products
- quarterly free product allocation
- Employee philanthrope/donation opportunities
- Salary BOE
The Club Member Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the club and will be charged with driving this segment of our business to the next level. You will be joining a team of dedicated individuals who are excited about the products we produce and the possibilities that lie ahead. This is an opportunity for you to bring forth creative ideas and make an impact on a rapidly expanding business.
- Minimum of 1 year winery tasting room experience.
- Excellent hospitality, sales, and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency using computers including Mac or MS Office MS Word and Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and POS System. Experience with WineDirect is a plus.
- Professional, creative, friendly, fun and outgoing
- Good written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Highly customer service oriented.
- Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all level of employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends, able to lift and move 50 lbs. and stand on one's feet for extended periods of time.
- College degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS ENTIRE AD. WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE IT!
If interested in applying please send the following
1. Resume including work history, education and references
2. Desired salary
3. Available start date