Part-time or full-time depending on candidate
Location: Remote with a home base in Napa or the surrounding area
Compensation and benefits dependent on experience and employment status
Kerr Cellars, a Napa Valley luxury winery, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and updating marketing materials for DTC, wholesale, events, PR, and marketing campaigns. The position will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the company’s senior management team along with Sales, Events, and Operations personnel. The Marketing Coordinator must have a passion for marketing and communications and can organize brand initiatives, as well as find new opportunities to promote our award-winning wines.
• Support Marketing Director and executive team in organizing various projects and executing administrative tasks.
• Work closely with Marketing Director to build annual campaign calendar to achieve sales goals.
• Social Media Management – create and maintain a social media strategy and calendar for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media platforms. Create engaging content and manage relationships with various influencers. Grow our social media user bases.
• Website Management – update website content on a regular basis, such as new products, promotions, press materials, blogs, etc. Suggest new content ideas.
• Content creation – Develop content across all company channels including DTC campaigns and online presence. Content creation includes photography, video, copywriting, etc.
• Lead the creation, production and delivery of print, on-line, and multi-media brand assets such as tasting notes, tech sheets, post cards, stationary, envelopes, boxes, etc. This includes sourcing materials, requesting quotes and working with printers, designers and vendors and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
• Manage collateral stored at the shipping company to ensure they have all correct shipment inserts and collateral. Design, print, deliver, and reorder materials as necessary.
• Develop programs to attract new consumers, as well as retention/reactivation programs to reduce attrition of wine club members and lapsed customers.
• Develop and implement creative and innovative plans for the wine club and e-commerce.
• Provide resources for the sales department including product information, marketing materials, and presentations.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that all packaging and labeling is executed in a timely manner and approve proofs.
• Perform all necessary editing – photos, videos, blog content, etc.
• Be the point person for marketing inquiries and ensuring brand standards.
• Submit all wines for review to major publishers and maintain scores database.
• Engage with consumers across all digital platforms: Live Chat, Social media messaging, comments, etc. and provide excellent customer service.
• Maintain image asset library and usage rights.
• Review analytics and report on key metrics.
• Minimum two-year’s experience in marketing
• A college degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, or related field preferred
• Experience with WineDirect and Wordpress preferred
• Proficiency with various social media platforms
• Experience with Adobe Suite and other photo and video editing software, i.e. Canva, Magisto, Adobe Spark, iMovie, etc.
• Great copywriting and verbal communication skills
• A strong understanding of and passion for social media and marketing
• Ability to create content from the brand personality
• Energetic self-starter who has demonstrated an ability to communicate and work collaboratively
• Ability to think strategically and develop measurable plans that support the company's business objectives
• Actively learns from own failures and successes
• Ability to travel for work engagements
• Wine knowledge
• Understanding of a professional sport, focusing on golf (not essential, but a big plus!)