Domaine Serene is looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to focus on cleaning office spaces, bathrooms, public tasting spaces and non-production areas in the winery. The main focus would be on cleaning our guest houses by upholding their luxury brand image by meeting their standards of excellence. Luxury is in the details. If you have a great eye for detail this might be the position for you!
• Carries, sorts, counts, folds, marks linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using supply caddy and/or wheeled cart.
• Cleans all office spaces and public tasting rooms.
• Replaces linens on beds.
• Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
• Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
• Sweeps, dusts, scrubs, waxes, polishes floor and furniture.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies by using vacuum cleaners.
• Cleans windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
• Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties and cleans ashtrays and wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Replaces light bulbs.
The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday starting at 7:00 a.m. and ends when all of the tasks have been completed for the day. This position could have the potential to be up to 40 hours per week ad turn into a permanent full-time position for the right candidate.
This requires a very high attention to detail. Previous hotel or residential cleaning experience is a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
We are an equal opportunity employer requiring all applicants to pass a pre-employment background check.