5 Soul Wine Co is a wine tasting room located on an outdoor hospitality campus. 5 Soul Wine Co utilizes 20+ years of experience in the wine industry to source and purchase top-tier wines, bottle, age and blend. We create beautiful spaces to enjoy accessible wines in a lovely Texas Hill Country environment. 5 Soul Wine Co is taking the popular ‘beer garden’ experience of other successful alcohol sellers and delivering it in the back-yard of the Lakeway, Bee Cave and Spicewood communities.
Location: Spicewood, TX
Tasting Room Manager
5 Soul Wine Co is seeking a flexible full-time Tasting Room Manager (40+hours/week average). We are seeking a self-starter who has the ideas and drive, to assist in the launch and success of our new 5 Soul Tasting Room in Spicewood, TX. Candidates must be professional, articulate, hard-working, strong leaders who can handle multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for and oversee day-to-day floor hospitality operations in the Tasting Room, as well as execute events, Wine Club memberships and e-commerce strategy and sales.
The position requires an outgoing, well organized, self-motivated and disciplined individual who is focused on: the customer’s experience while maintaining the business goals of the management team, promotion and growth of a start-up brand, and wanting to grow with the company by running the day-to-day accordingly.
• Oversee the day-to-day hospitality operations of our Tasting Room and Pickleball Venue which includes wine service, visitor relations, staff performance, wine clubs and internet sales
• Collaborate with the Operations team to create and promote up to 10 large scales events on site
• Maximize a marketing budget through social media posts, promotions, and vendor partnerships
• Hire, train, schedule and supervise Tasting Room Servers
• Inventory management of wine, retail merchandise, food items, and tasting room supplies
• Partner with wine educators, winemakers and production staff to ensure the Tasting Room staff receives the appropriate level of sales, product and general wine education and training
• Coordinate hospitality events, such as themed promotions, VIP tastings, seasonal and wine club events
• Handle routine purchasing transactions, including operating cash registers, and accounting for daily sales. Ensure that cash accounting is correct and complete at the end of the business day
• Generate and maintain performance metrics to monitor direct sales results
• Oversee shipping to customers and wine club members
• Draft email updates, maintains social media presence and website content
• Ability to work most weekends and some holidays
• Minimum two years successful management experience, ideally wine/hospitality related
• Passion for wine and customer service with strong wine knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient, or ability to learn, Microsoft, Wine POS, ecommerce, and social media platforms
• A love of California Wine and Texas Hill Country
• 21 years or older with a valid Driver’s License
Competitive wage and growth incentives commensurate with experience and qual