About Crimson Wine Group
Based in the Napa Valley, Crimson Wine Group crafts benchmark wines from exceptional vineyards in premier wine-growing regions throughout the U.S. Crimson owns and manages approximately 1,000 acres of plantable vineyard land across six distinct regions. Crimson’s diverse collection of exceptional domestic estates and wine brands includes Pine Ridge Vineyards (Napa, Calif.), Seghesio Family Vineyards (Healdsburg, Calif.), Archery Summit (Dayton, Ore.), Chamisal Vineyards (San Luis Obispo, Calif.), Double Canyon (West Richland, Wash.), Seven Hills Winery (Walla Walla, Wash.) and Malene Wines (Santa Barbara County, Calif.).
The Guest Service Coordinator will represent and execute Crimson Wine Groups Gold standard of customer service excellence for all Direct to Consumer (DTC) remote channels which includes, but is not limited to; order processing & fulfillment for all Website, Outbound, Internal & Phone categories, while working directly with both the customer, Inventory Manager and the fulfillment warehouse to ensure timely and accurate delivery, as well as serve as the primary customer contact for online ordering and direct sales fulfillment for all brands. The Guest Service Coordinator will provide timely and professional customer service response via phone, email and chat for all DTC channels, executes centralized operation support. The Guest Service Coordinator will also assist as needed in the execution of direct sales and aid the successful launch of all e-commerce and Omni-channel sales campaigns, reservation requests and general inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Services and Sales
• Will execute and uphold the highest standard of customer service excellence.
• Serve as the primary customer service contact for online orders, campaign, general inquiries and fulfillment questions, and providing timely and professional customer communication via phone, email and chat for all DTC channels.
• Assist with order processing for direct DTC channels and for 3rd party partners.
• As a team member of the Guest Service Team, this position will be responsible for helping our department meet sales goals. Utilizing knowledge of our brands, products and customer data (CRM), address customer needs while giving proactive wine recommendations specific to our customers’ interests.
• Primary contact for all brand 3rd party order processing.
• Brand contact for inventory updates and information updates.
• Will assist DTC Estates with remote guest support when needed. Examples include, but are not limited to: reservation requests.
Order Processing and Logistics
• Compliance and fulfillment:
- Review daily Website, Outbound, Internal & Phone orders for accuracy, inventory and compliance, and resolve any order issues, such as quarantined orders.
- Manage special delivery requests and troubleshoot rejected orders to rectify all issues preventing deliverability from process to confirmed delivery.
• Serve as a contact for our fulfillment company.
• Cross-train and assist department as needed with e-commerce campaign setup, metrics, promotion and fulfillment.
EDUCATION TRAINING AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), the equivalent of three years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of wine and Direct to Consumer (DTC) sales practices.
• Working knowledge of e-commerce cart management and customer management systems (CMS) (Wine Direct, formerly Vin65, preferred).
• Familiarity with compliance guidelines and the Ship Compliance portal preferred.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and/or other photo editing software preferred but not required.
• Strong understanding of web environments, e-commerce, email marketing and the other communication methods our target consumers utilize.
• Skill to manage multiple projects and sales initiatives over various computing and web-based platforms.
• Ability to interact comfortably and eloquently with the public via phone, email and other methods in an efficient, positive and brand-appropriate manner.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Acute attention to detail, particularly in written communication.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) is required.