* Perform Bottling/Packaging line inspections.
* Monitor, assess, and document bottling line performance.
* Conduct physical tests related to packaging materials performance, such as cork extractions, HS pressure and capacity checks
* Conduct routine wine bottling related analysis such as alcohol, and DO check.
* Secure samples from wine tanks.
* Ensure that lab workflow is efficient and analytical results make technical sense.
* Monitors data entry and record-keeping for accuracy (both manual and computer-based).
* Prepare reagents, microbiological media, and standardized solutions.
* Plate bottled wine samples for microbial stability assessment.
* Communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, internal customers and other stakeholders (e.g. bottling staff, winemaking) under high pressures of manufacturing setting (walk, bend, climb ladders, lift 40lbs without restriction.
* Pay attention to details, perform testing with reference controls/specifications and place out of spec product on Hold.
* Maintain clean, safe, sanitary work area & promote good housekeeping practices.
* Safety-follow safe operating procedures.
* AA degree in a scientific field or equivalent experience.
* 2 years lab experience (equivalent combination of education & experience is acceptable).
* Prior experience in Quality Assurance jobs preferred.
* Knowledge of various wine types.
* Knowledge of analytical procedures.
* Knowledge of wine microbes preferred.
* Understanding of microbiological analyses.
* Strong math skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to precisely follow directions.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to handle multiple tasks.
* Able to work shift work/weekends and overtime.
* Experience in a high-volume production environment is a plus.
* Requires the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 42 pounds
* Stand for long periods of time
* Able to climb stairs and duck under Bottling lines
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).