Rodney Strong Wine Estates is currently seeking a highly qualified candidate to join our growing Direct to Consumer (DTC) E-commerce team. The successful candidate will support the development and execution of E-commerce campaigns and initiatives that generate incremental revenue via email and other digital marketing channels. The position will dully report to the E-commerce & Wine Club Manager and the Director of DTC & Hospitality.
The E-commerce coordinator will also collaborate with the broader DTC team to identify relevant revenue opportunities and increase retention of customers via web, email marketing and subscription sales across our portfolio. The E-commerce Coordinator will support the email marketing process for RSWE brands from start to finish. This role will have a strong focus on 3rd party E-commerce solutions and provide general support to the DTC E-commerce, Wine Club & Hospitality channels.
• Support email marketing strategies to manage customer life cycle and drive higher revenue and lifetime value
• Work closely with E-commerce & Club Manager to manage the logistics for email creation and launches, in partnership with the stakeholders including testing and optimizing results
• Work closely with 3rd party E-commerce solutions in the setup and coordination of the channel from inception to execution
• Analysis and reporting around E-commerce and DTC channel, including segmentation, retention rates, understanding customer behavior, provide strategies to better engage customer
• Grow revenue and the overall E-commerce channel for the organization in conjunction with E-commerce & Wine Club Manager
• Project management for other DTC channels as needed
• Database management and upkeep with focus on maximizing systems and processes
• Use data to guide product and offer recommendations and recommend optimizations based on performance
• Inventory management and administrative duties as needed
• Partner with cross-functional teams to leverage digital and POS technology to improve consumer data acquisition and monetization
• Help to develop strategies for capturing customer data across websites and tasting rooms (POS, signage etc.)
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop segmented offer strategies to drive sales in the wine club, E-commerce, and other DTC channels
• Track and Report product/offer performance
Inventory/Product Management and Administrative Support:
• Monitor and maintain inventory for online shops and third-party vendors including any necessary allocation management and inventory processing
• Design product features and offers around inventory needs, release schedules, seasonality, brand activities etc.
• Process invoices, daily verification of online sales and manual order entry as required for Wine Club, E-commerce and DTC
• Manage the digital assets for the Club and E-commerce channels with a focus on organizing assets, creating a library and asset creation
• BS/BA degree with two years of previous online e-commerce, digital or email marketing experience.
• Experience working with winery software such as AMS, Orion WIMS, Wine Direct, Commerce 7 a plus.
• Winery DTC experience highly desired.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop and InDesign.
• Basic HTML coding and database management experience a plus.
• High level attention to detail, ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
• Strong analytical, written, proofing, verbal and interpersonal communications skills required.
• Dynamic, motivated, team-oriented self-starter that can adapt to a changing environment and can work well across disciplines, departments and personalities.
• Strong design sensibilities and understanding of end-user goals required.
We offer a great benefit package with a 401(k) match, and the opportunity to work a local company and iconic brand.
Drug screen, including Marijuana is required.