JACKSON FAMILY WINES
Skilled Winery Worker Bottling
Responsible for performing routine and skilled bottling duties.
• Follows and observes all bottling safety requirements.
• Performs sanitation of bottling equipment.
• Performs evening sterilization shutdown procedures and start-up procedures in the Cellar.
• Operates bottling equipment, demonstrates ability to learn bottling equipment operations.
• Operates forklift.
• Inspects labels and wax seals.
• Performs minor maintenance on the bottling equipment.
• Performs rotating tasks such as stacking and packing off cases.
• Monitors off-line work and clean-up crew at the end of the shift.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION:n/a
• Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, night, late-shifts, and/or weekend work when required.
• Ability to lift and move 40 pounds repetitively.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Must be dependable, detail oriented and possess excellent organization skills.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
• Experience operating a gas and electric forklift.
• Two years bottling line experience including sterilization and cellar experience.
23310_Skilled Winery Worker Bot_11-18-08.doc