Essential Job Functions:
* General administrative duties including file management, copying, fax, scheduling meetings, travel and expense reports, agendas and conference rooms.
* Maintain highly effective telephone, email, and voice mail communications
* Accurate management of calendars
* Responsible for word processing, document creation, drafting correspondence, spreadsheet design and maintenance
* Provide administrative support to assist with special projects as needed
* Communicating effectively
* Building relationships & teamwork
* Customer/ consumer focus
* Initiative and results orientation
* Planning and organizing
* Role expertise
* High School Diploma/GED
* Must be able to make independent, sound judgments in prioritizing requests; when needed must be willing and able to initiate workload priority discussions with managers and co-workers
* Confidence in interacting effectively and comfortably with all levels of employees and external contacts
* Respects and supports good business ethics and confidentiality
* Detail oriented and a self-starter who will also work well in a team environment
* Consistently a conscientious and steady performer, building and maintaining trust and confidence
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and anticipate situations and needs
* Ability to communicate effectively-written and verbal
* Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and priorities
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements:
* Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest.
* Travel Required: None
The purpose of this description is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).