Fast-paced custom crush winery located in Napa seeks experienced, energetic, hands-on accounting/human resources professional. Successful candidate must have the ability to juggle a variety of initiatives and manage multiple priorities.
The Accounting/HR Manager will be an integral member of the finance team. They will have a range of duties spanning accounting, human resources, safety and general administration. The right candidate is a highly organized, flexible individual who can multi-task and follow through on multiple projects simultaneously. This is a great wine industry opportunity for an accounting or HR professional looking to expand her/his skill set.
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable (50%)
• Invoicing – assists with processing and reconciling of multi-faceted billing/invoicing
• Payroll – supports and helps process bi-weekly payroll
• Payables – supports and acts as a backup for accounts payable
HR & Workplace Safety (25%)
• Performs general HR duties – new employee on-boarding, maintaining employee files and job descriptions, posting jobs, relaying confidential employee information,
maintaining the employee directory
• Assists the Controller – supports communication and implementation of employee policies and procedures
• Acts as the health and safety liaison – organizes annual workplace safety training schedule for full-time and seasonal employees, ensures employees stay current on annual
training's, researches and procures safety resources, serves as a workplace safety resource to all staff.
Cross-Training and Operational Support (25%)
• Performs administrative duties to support the finance department
• Cross-trains in all areas of the department
• Other duties as assigned
• Education: Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent
• Experience: 2 or more years accounting and HR experience
• Proficient computer skills including MS Outlook and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to follow through
• Willingness to take initiative in order to facilitate satisfactory completion of tasks
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
• Proficient in QuickBooks a plus
• Payroll a plus
Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision