Full-Time Wine Educator
B Cellars Vineyards and Winery
B Cellars Vineyards & Winery has led the way in transforming the Napa Valley experience. Our Hospitality House welcomes guests with its full, open-hearth, commercial kitchen. Our wine tasting experiences include wine and food pairings created by our chef and culinary staff to be educational and to showcase our wines at the table. We are looking for a new Hospitality Team member who desires to share their knowledge and passion for luxury wines in a way that makes life-long memories for our guests. The estate includes a full production winery, caves, Hospitality House, and culinary gardens.
B Cellars Wine Educator hosts a unique guest experience and then creates and nurtures long-standing, personal relationships with guests, relationships which extend long past their time visiting in Napa. This position represents the face of B Cellars and will be instrumental in creating a positive image of the winery and its experiences beginning with tastings all the way through the customer journey. The B Cellars Wine Education team will be on par with the luxury standards that we represent as a leader in wine and food pairing education in Napa Valley.
This is a full-time, career-minded, position with a competitive compensation package that includes a benefits package and commission structure. The ability to work on weekends as well as some holidays is required.
This is a sales and retail-oriented position for the winery, and we are open 7 days per week.
Reports to: Hospitality Manager
- Work under variable temperature conditions (extreme hot/cold)
- Work with variable noise levels
- 21 years of age or older
- Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with and interacting with guests
- Minimum 4 years of experience in fine wine or luxury product sales
- Must have a basic understanding of POS software, Microsoft Word, Salesforce, and Excel
- Minimum AA degree, 4-year degree a plus
- Available to work both weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (40-50 lbs) on a repeated basis.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
Please send a resume and cover letter