Cristom Vineyards is seeking seasonal Hospitality Associates to join our Tasting Room team in the Eola-Amity Hills.
The successful candidates are available 2-5 days a week seasonally, including weekends and holidays. Previous winery employment preferred, but not as important as wine knowledge, authentic hospitality, or related sales experience. We strongly encourage those with restaurant/fine-dining experience who may be out of work due to COVID-19 to apply!
• Serving, selling, and speaking to Cristom wines in our Tasting Room. Must be comfortable with both large parties and small, intimate groups.
• Hosting private appointments which may include vineyard hikes, driven EcoTours, or other specialized experiences. These appointments require an elevated knowledge of Cristom’s history and winemaking philosophies, all of which you’ll have the opportunity to learn.
• Actively recruiting members to our Cellar Club program through outstanding hospitality and access to world-class wines.
• Accurately gathering and recording contact information for all guests, both to provide excellent customer service and build future sales success.
• Efficiently and effectively performing tasting room tasks, including but not limited to: daily opening and closing duties, continuously re-stocking wine and related supplies, setting up hosted tastings, maintaining cleanliness of hospitality space, accurately entering orders, etc.
• Successfully operating POS software for on-site purchases, shipping orders and other required functions. Knowledge of WineDirect is a plus!
The usual requirements:
• 21 and over, please.
• Weekend and holiday availability a must, including occasional evening events.
• Ability to lift 45 lbs. and stand for long periods of time. Comfortable with hiking through vineyard terrain.
• Current OLCC servers permit and Oregon Food Handler’s Card (please include both license numbers on your resume.)
• Reliable transportation.
We offer competitive compensation, generous employee pricing on wine, and a friendly, communicative, POSITIVE work environment. While this stated position is seasonal, there is always opportunity for long-term growth with our company for top performers.
Please submit résumés with references via email; thank you for NOT calling the winery in regards to this position. We look forward to meeting you soon!