Sales Merchandiser Job Responsibilities:
To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at the retail industry by being the point person for select retail sites to merchandise specific products as requested by customer.
Sales Merchandiser Job Duties:
• Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Ability to develop support by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
• Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure.
• Ensures product is merchandised correctly per standardized merchandising procedures, rotates stock appropriately, and correct pricing and point of sales material is correctly displayed.
• Provides timely educational programs, materials, and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with Management to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Ability to work with internal departments, such as, the accounting department or customer service.
• Ability to communicate effectively to resolve any billing issues, ordering, or shipping needs within their designated territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Provides pictures of display, cold box, or shelf reset executions upon request of Management or other internal departments.
• Ability to effectively communicate to management any specific customer requests.
• Keeps accurate daily and weekly logs of accounts visited to provide to management.
• Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Sales Merchandiser Skills and Qualifications:
• Lifting up to 40 lbs., climbing ladders, bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
• High School degree or GED. Valid Driver's License required.
• Chain retail sales experience preferred.
• Wine knowledge preferred. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.