At Gooseneck Vineyards, our motto is "Every moment should taste like this!" We obsess to ensure we find the right elements to produce wines that over-deliver. Our global team is comprised of inspiring individuals, who share a passion for food and wine. We enjoy life's every day moments, surrounded by the ones we love. Help us create more "special moments" by joining our team!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• A territory brand ambassador who will be responsible for achieving sales objectives and targets within a defined territory while communicating the Gooseneck Vineyards story, presenting our wines, and building strong relationships with distributors, accounts, and people within your community.
• A highly motivated & self-driven sales professional with at least 2 years of wholesale industry experience
• Excellent communication skills, business savvy, and interpersonal skills to quickly engage with customers and build relationships.
• Curious and eager learner who thrives in an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
• Work with the distributor’s sales team and independently to present the Gooseneck Vineyards portfolio to new accounts and follow up with existing accounts
• Responsible for all phases of sales for the broad market, on and off premise, which is inclusive of regional off/on premise chains and off/on premise independents
• Attend monthly sales meetings, weekly work-withs to ensure accounts are being called on a regular basis
• Prepare and submit reports to the regional manager on a weekly basis, a territory plan and action calendar
• Ensure the best interests of the brand and company are being represented
• Responsible for achieving sales goals in assigned geography by managing accounts and distributor relationships
• Market Work (85%) vs. Office Work (15%)
• Responsibility includes 85% focus on improving the depth and breadth of distribution in on/off premise accounts. (4+ days a week in field, split with distributor work with and individual account calls, in-store tastings, festivals, tradeshows)
• Build the business and gains share of mind with multiple contacts at distributors including Reps, District Managers, Category Specialists
• Build working relationships with the top on and off-premise accounts, both chain and independents
1. A self-starter who loves to sell and make a positive impact through relationships
2. At least 2 years of wholesale industry experience
3. Enthusiastic, high energy individual, who loves to interact with others
4. Available to work occasional nights and weekends for tastings and events, especially during the high season
5. Must have reliable transportation and valid/clean driver license
6. Able to lift 45lbs
Please paste the cover letter when applying for this position with a brief description of why you would be a great addition to our team and let us know what makes you smile.