• Assists and relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business details, including basic correspondence, outgoing emails, proofreading of documents and completion of basic forms.
• Files and inputs data for reports on the basis of instructions from various members of the department or company.
• Screens calls to the executive, using judgement on urgency/priority.
• Manages the executives' calendars, giving pertinent information to callers.
• Manages corporate event calendar and publishes to the organization.
• Plans departmental or corporate level events
• Using notes, creates documents, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
• Acts as relief for the receptionist
• Arranges travel for executives utilizing the Travel Department and outside vendors.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Act as a backup to other administrative assistants when necessary.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Overtime work required, normal office environment
Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, scanner
Lifting up to 40 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.
• High School Diploma or GED; College Education Preferred.
• Must have 3+ years of administrative support on an executive level.
• Strong database and spreadsheet experience.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.