Pine Ridge has been dedicated to crafting Cabernet Sauvignon for over 40 years. Blending the restraint and tradition of Bordeaux with the vibrancy of California results in Cabernet Sauvignon–based wines that truly express their origin. Located in the Stags Leap District of Napa Valley, Pine Ridge Vineyards is comprised of 11 estate vineyards in Napa's best appellations. We focus on Cabernet Sauvignon from Stags Leap District, Howell Mountain, Oakville, Rutherford, and a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
Pine Ridge Vineyards is currently seeking a part time prep cook. Qualified individuals should possess strong attention to detail, organizational skills and cleanliness. In addition to technical skills, 1+ years of prep experience.
Thursday through Monday – Typical Hours 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons.
• Maintain kitchen standards set by Chef
• Prepares ingredients correctly, and quickly
• Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
• Read and prepare recipes, as instructed
• Maintains a clean and organized work station
• Completes daily and weekly assigned side work and cleaning duties
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to read and follow work orders in English.
• 1 year of culinary experience
• Must be able to work with limited supervision.
• Must be reliable
• Possesses a California Food Handler Card.
• Must pass pre-employment testing: physical, drug screen and lift test.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, and stand for extended periods.
• Must have reliable transportation