We require dynamic and energetic individuals who are driven by a deep love of wine and hospitality paired with killer sales instincts.
Prospective candidates must have the ability to multitask and be comfortable working in a team environment. The ability to have fun and not take yourself too seriously balance with professionalism is a must! Table-side service experience is a great asset as we offer seated tastings. Welcoming our guests with warmth, hospitality, and knowledge, the optimal applicant should always look to create an inviting tasting environment while actively selling Argyle wines and Club memberships. We are looking for individuals who will be advocates for our valley and represent Argyle wines with style and grace.
• We will provide extensive education and training.
• Fine wine & restaurant service experience is highly valued and working Saturday and Sunday is a must.
• The position will require working on your feet for extended periods of time and the ability to lift upwards of 50lbs. We can see up to 700 people on one weekend day, so this job is for those who don't mind hustling!
• Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• Hourly compensation and bonus packages are among the best offered in the Valley today.