Cafe Europa, established in 2001, is a fine wine distributor with a diverse portfolio from around the world. We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, creative sales professional to become a part of our dynamic team. Territory is Greater Boston area with well established customer base and great potential for growth.
Job candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience in the wine industry and must be motivated and able to build and grow their respective territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service and build sales in existing retail and restaurant accounts
- Open new accounts, both on and off premise
- Work the market with suppliers, conduct restaurant staff training, organize wine dinners, conduct evening and weekend wine tastings
- Must be able to maintain and build relationships with new and existing customers
- Accounts Receivable responsibility
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and possess the ability to effectively manage time while servicing existing accounts and opening new ones
- Must be a team player and be able to work closely with other sales people and the management
- A passion for wine and wine knowledge is essential
- Must be creative in sales techniques, have excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- College degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- On premise and/or retail knowledge helpful
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have computer with internet access and proficient in Microsoft Office (or comparable)
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including some nights and weekends.
- Guarantee salary for the first 6 month, above average commission structure after
- Car allowance
- Numerous bonuses
- Health insurance and other benefits
Candidate must be a US Citizen & resident of Massachusetts and must live near or in the assigned territory.