* Support the Constellation Brands Tax team in a variety of Corporate Income tax responsibilities including tax planning, provision, compliance and audits. Reach your full potential working with experienced leaders and colleagues who will inspire you to contribute early and often, treat the business as you would your own and learn from your experience.
* Preparation of federal and state income tax returns while developing knowledge of the business and improving research and technical skills
* Assist tax department leaders in tax planning and evaluation of tax impacts of business initiatives
* Identifies and researches tax issues, including impact of new tax legislation
* While developing your accounting skills you will have a role in the ASC 740 tax provision process
* Assist management with IRS and state audits and notifications
* Use data management skills and accounting knowledge to initiate and assist in the improvement of tax processes throughout the tax department, including the implementation or application of technology to improve overall efficiency and accuracy
* Build cross functional relationships and understand and learn about the business to develop opportunities or assess risk
Constellation Brands Competencies for Your Success
* Communicate Effectively
* Develop Self and Others
* Be Agile; Embrace innovation and continuous improvement Assist in Driving Results and take accountability for outcomes
* Collaborate and be Inclusive
* Drive Results
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus; International Tax Experience a plus
* Minimum two to five years accounting and/or diverse corporate tax experience from either a public firm, large corporation, or combination of both.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to meet deadlines
* High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
* Strong Technical Research Skills; knowledge of tax and accounting research
* Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, Corptax or fluency in Spanish are a plus
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
* Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
* Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
* Primary work environment is professional corporate office
* Ability to travel commercially
Victor, New York
Finance & Accounting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).